Stay OFFLINE above 1000 m & premium ski guiding
Book your unique chalet to enjoy your winter vacay. The place is an inspiring place never been shown to anybody yet. I only rent it out for two - three weeks per year. 30 m2 pure enjoyment above 1000 altitude.
What do you get
- luxury vacation above 1000 altitude
- wooden handmade luxury cabin including a double bed, small kitchen, bathroom
- incredible beautiful view
- sleeping right in the mountains with no neighbours
- outdoor sauna made by DEISL
- if you want - fresh milk from the cows next door
- premium ski guiding (optional)
What is required
- requires amazing people who want unique winter vacation
- be OFFLINE, ski ON-LINE
- appreciate the place you can stay in
- appreciate the nature you are surrounded by
- be clean and respect the chalet
For further details - contact me!
Individual ski trips within the alps
I offer the great opportunity to ski depending on where the snow and weather conditions are ideal. Therefore I offer how to ski, freeride skis and ski touring around different areas in the alps such as Austrian, Swiss alps or Italian alps.
My base is the Arlberg, and from there, it is easy to reach the following areas - Kaunertal, Engadin, Stubaital, Silvretta, Vinschgau, and beyond. We are flexible in terms of location and terrain based on your needs and the focus on how to ski, technical ski clinics, freeride ski or off-piste skiing, ski touring, or alpinism.
Best Months to ski
For skiing, we need snow; therefore, it is pretty evident when the best months are in the alps.
- November and December are excellent for specialized ski clinics and improving skiing - the ski resorts are opening slowly, and the snow level is usually low.
- January - March/April those are the months for untouched powder runs. Those are the months of lots of snowfall and an increase in avalanche levels. Although this is just an estimation - it varies from winter to winter.
- February - April/May are the months to ski off-piste and experience terrain while ski-touring. Especially April and May are great times for spring skiing and ski touring. Those are my favourite days on skis. Spring skiing is excellent for improving and working on the next season's technical skiing.
What to do
We can do the following adventures:
- Learn how to ski or improve your skiing on piste - I will show you the best-groomed on-pistes in the alps.
- Freeride skiing is the best right? For those who love steep terrain and a lot of powder snow - I am your female ski guide showing excellent powder snow runs.
- Exploring different peaks in the alps with skis? Ski touring is the most expert level within skiing, and I am happy to introduce you to the discipline or show you nice couloirs and beautiful peaks.